Louise Misha- Leonise, the big sister of the Melody dress, offers another interpretation in the burgundy-checked fabric. Here vintage-inspired French embroideries enhance its refined character, accompanied by a chic, pretty ruffled collar. A timeless style that the most well-behaved little girls of the season will adore.
Love of detail:
- Ruffled collar with embroidered, scalloped edges
- Vintage-inspired French embroidery on the bib front
- Raglan sleeves with embroideries and elasticized wrists
- Floral embroideries at bottom with scalloped edges
- Curved cut and gathered waist
- Two side pockets
Floral embroidery on bib front
- Back opening with pearl-like buttons
- Cream Check print
This piece was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her enthusiastic team.
- Composition: 100% organic cotton, lining 100% cotton.
- Care: Machine wash at 30°.Do not machine dry, lay out flat to dry.
- Size suggestion: Blanche is 103 cm - 41 inches tall and wears a size 4.To find the perfect size, feel free to browse our size guide.We recommend getting the size that matches the child's current age.