Carré- Atelier Choux
Atelier Choux Carrés swaddle: Atelier Choux print
A group of friends is on a voyage. The destination is still unknown but the journey there is the best part. The big goose is very proud to carry a magnificent Parisian monument on its back – Each level offers its own architectural wonders and views but, in this case, only to the smallest travellers. This party was assembled because they all have the same mission in mind – to find new adventures.
Our carrés can be used as a light blanket, to change a baby’s diaper on the go, to create some shade or privacy (while breastfeeding for example), for swaddling, to wipe baby’s face, as a tummy time blanket, to protect your shoulder when holding the youngest petit choux, and more.
An indispensable essential for all new and seasoned parents.
- Dimensions: 100 cm by 100 cm / 39 inches by 39 inches
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Care: Machine wash with similar colours, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
Made in France
*ADD A MONCEAU GIFT BOX TO MAKE THIS THE PERFECT GIFT*